Your health and safety is our top priority. Shops, restaurants and terraces are open in Amsterdam!
When you and your family stay with us, we want to help you stay healthy. We’ve expanded cleaning and safety standards to the next level.
We are all living in challenging times due to the COVID-19 situation with the impact being felt far and wide.
Due to these unfortunate circumstances we have taken great care to enhance our Cleaning and Safety protocols.
Recommended steps we are taking:
· We are providing breakfast on request. This will minimize contact with service staff and help to keep social distancing.
· Hotel’s Reception is equipped with a distant thermometer to check any surprises.
· The reception area is featuring hand sanitizer stations and a host of social distancing guidelines and adaptations.
· The room cleaning is done with hospital-grade disinfectants and enhanced cleaning protocols and after checkout, they are kept empty for 24 hours.
· Guests have the possibility to buy Personal Care Kits at the reception. These kits contain hand sanitizers, personal face masks and the tissue wipes.
We’re working hard to give you peace of mind during your stay in our hotel. So you can focus on what matters most: time together.
Best wishes and safe travels.